Homebuyers are seeking solutions for overall home air quality improvement to protect their health and home. Recommend solutions to both buyers and sellers to address moisture control and poor indoor air and water quality.
When moisture and condensation are not properly ventilated, moisture-related problems occur, even if repairs and waterproofing measures have already been taken, as moisture is generated from everyday activities. High humidity and stagnant moisture can result in mold, infestation, condensation, odors, and structural damage. In a home with evidence of prior moisture damage from previous seepage or leaks, preserving the structure of the home itself and preventing future problems are especially important.
Adding AVIR Indoor Air Quality Control will eliminate the need to homeowners for costly, inefficient dehumidifiers while providing clean, healthy, ventilated air throughout the entire home.
The EPA recommends that you reduce moisture and air quality issues to protect health and preserve the home.
The high quality engineered ventilation unit from AVIR effectively
- Reduces mold, odors, condensation and infestation
- Extracts moisture from the structure of the home
- Expels gases, radon, formaldehyde, VOC’s
- Improves HVAC and appliance efficiency, saving on energy costs
Industry Specific Business Benefits
- Total Moisture Solution: distinguish your business from others in the industry as an expert in solutions to improve the overall indoor home environment.
- Industry Expertise: HQ Hometek provides technologically advanced solutions to address air and water quality improvement.
- Edge-out the Competition: stand out from others in the industry as an innovator and a problem-solver by recommending proven solutions.
The comparison speaks for itself…
Moisture & Air Quality Solutions
HQ Hometek offers solutions that control indoor moisture and promote healthy air exchanges to improve indoor air quality year round.
Using advanced technology to ventilate the air, HQ Hometek Moisture Control and Air Quality Solutions are far superior to any other products available on the market, which typically only act to dehumidify. These simple to install systems require no maintenance and provide automatic, continuous control of the environment, saving hundreds in energy costs and solving moisture problems.
While you have no control over the quality of the water coming into your home, with HQ Hometek you can ensure that once that water enters your pipes it is safe for the infrastructure of the building and the health of those who drink, cook with, and bathe in it.
Water quality solutions from HQ Hometek are easy to install and simple to maintain, while providing peace of mind to homeowners that the quality of the water throughout the entire house is being maintained at all times.